Days to remember while in mission

Trust in the Lord lean not on your own understanding!!
In all things give thanks to the Lord for He is Good His mercy endures forever
And

 It's through  prayers that I continued to stand strong  in ministry,  there are moments where I don't have any cent in my pocket.  But the word of God always encourages me to have faith and believe in Him that's what kept me going on!  The secret is read the word mediate upon it and pray always. . I can't forget this days with Elijah, this little kid thought me slot,  whenever  I tell me I am not feeling well today,  I am scared, he asks me why,  I replied  him cause I am an Abel to pay my rent he told me pray to God  he will give you the money,  because He has too much money!  I just smiled back at him.  And immediately  knew what to do!