MISSING SOROTI

The sunday school Kids loved the session we had with them, they didnt want us to stop it.
 I have  enjoyed  this game( Bat Bat - moth)   with this Sunday school kids!  This children are very wise, they knew lots of Bible stories and memory verse. I am going to miss them so much!!
One of them asked"uncle why where you not coming  ever since? You are a very good teacher please can you be our teacher?" tears fell down my check as I listen to the 5 year old child. In low tone I replied  him,  I wish I could stay longer but my time  is so little  I will pray about  it and somedays will come again.
I will never forget this day!!

 Together with my DTS students  we moved from home to home sharing the gospel  of peace and preaching  the message  of repentance.
God did so many miracles and together we returned  home wih Joy in our hearts. Indeed Mark 7:22-25 is right.
When Jesus said if you have a faith little like a mustard seed  you will command  this mountain  to be moved and cast tobthe sea and shall be done.  And when you pray believe that you have received  the answer and shall be grunted to you.